CES calibrates, repairs and certifies all police traffic LIDAR and RADAR SMDs listed by the International Association of Chiefs of Police on their published Consumer Product List. CES is the only A2LA accredited and N.I.S.T. traceable SMD Metrology Laboratory in the United States and is a factory franchise warranty service center for all 5 SMD manufacturers.
The CES SMD Calibration Lab is:
- A2LA accredited in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025
- Calibrations compliant to both ISO / IEC 17025 and ANSI / NCSL Z540-1-1994.
- A factory franchise warranty service center for all 5 manufacturers of SMDs.
- A 100% NIST traceable equipment lab: All test instruments used in diagnostics, repairs, calibration and certification are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Mobile in addition to the SMD facility located at CES headquarters. Mobile units contain fully equipped laboratories which enable full diagnostics, repairs, calibration and certification at customer sites.
- Gage InSite SMD Software Tracking Enabled, which allows you complete protected access to every aspect of every service event performed on your SMDs. All of your signed IRLJ affidavits are stored and easily recalled from this repository, by you or the courts.
SMD calibration and certification is provided at CES in Redmond, WA or at your premises, using our Mobile Metrology Laboratory Units. CES offers free pickup and delivery within a fifty mile radius of our Redmond, WA office. CES offers Police Departments one, two and three year SMD Service Programs, guaranteeing the list prices to remain constant for the term selected by the agency.
CES is a member of these Law Enforcement Organizations:
- The International Association of Chiefs of Police, www.theiacp.org/
- Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs, www.waspc.org/index.php
- American Traffic Solutions www.atsol.com/index.html